Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekly wrap-up: 2/2/09-2/8/09

How did I do this week?

My average servings per day:
Grains: 6 oz
Fruits: 2 cups
Vegetables: 2 1/2 cups
Milk: 2 1/2 cups
Meats & beans: 5 oz
Oils: 3 teaspoons

Average cost per day: $5.05
Total cost for the week: $35.34

This was a pretty good week! I was right on in every category except milk and oils (always my biggest challenges). I was also a little under in meats & beans, still due to the fact that I haven't been including much meat in my diet lately (it's easier to overdo it on actual meats as opposed to meat substitutes, I've found).
I was able to try new things for breakfast a couple of days, but I'm still eating cereal for the most part. This has been a rough week school-wise, so hopefully once I get through these exams I will be able to commit my brain to something else.
Is it time for a break yet???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment