Sunday, December 28, 2008

Weekly wrap-up: December 22-28

How did I do this week?
My average serving per day for each food group:
Grains: 6 oz.
Fruits: 2 cups
Vegetables: 2 1/4 cups
Milk: 2 1/4 cups
Meats & beans: 6 oz.
Oils: 4 teaspoons

Total cost for the week: $25.40
Average cost/day: $3.63

This was a strange week, due to the holidays. I definitely made the thrifty budget, but it was skewed since I had several meals taken care of. I still did pretty well on my nutritional requirements, considering I had a lack of control over what was served for a couple days.
I fell short on milk again this week, but at least I have a plan for increasing this...one cappucino at a time!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to jump up and down with glee because you met your budget. Then I noticed your amendment: several meals were taken care of. Still! Your blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete